Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Interview at Jeem TV " Al Jazeera Children Chanel"


It was a great honor   to be invited by Jeem TV- Qatar children TV Chanel to be guest at  NooN Tv show as a leading woman for young children ,  at the begging ..  i hesitated because of my big fear of being in front of TV camera , and imagine if it was A LIVE TV show it's one of the things that i'll never do ,, but with beginning of the new year 2015 .. I decided to break that fear and just go :) Mohammed whose one of the show editors arranged everything and he was  really fast and professional  .. we made a quick reportage about me in kuwait to use it in the interview just two days before I go to qatar . also , I really appreciate the great and quick response of my friends Pryia Sidani ( Professional Model) , Dalal Al Sanea (Photographer & a KU student), and Abdulrahman Al Yousif  ( head of Photography at the City Magazine ) to be at the report and speak about me and my photography .I must say that i had a great time during my stay in qatar and great thanks to Jeem tv  for having me and for their great hospitality and 5 star treatment :)and special thanks to the staff at noon show for their professionalism and friendliness 


Interview Link :

http://www.jeemtv.net/ar/shows/noun/episode/p064038




the Making Of the reportage 


Airport's Selfie


arriving at the Torch Hotel - Aspire Zone



visiting the Villageo


At Jeem TV Chanel

Meeting Mohammed Tv editor at noon Show and
 Marwa Khames - tv host 

preparation at meeting room  

just 5 minuates before going Live 






Dalal Al Sanea - speaking in the reportage


abdulrahman Al yousif 


Priya sidani


then after the show must visit Souq Waqif



Qatara





No comments:

Post a Comment